dbview 1.0.4-4 (main)
- 1.0.4-4 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 5:48:03 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- dbview_1.0.4-4.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/add_ldflags.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix_makefile.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/old_changes.patch
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- dbview_1.0.4-4_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/dbview
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/dbview beeing being
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/dbview.1.gz line 139 everytime every time
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/dbview.1.gz line 143 "GNU Public License" "GNU General Public License"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/dbview.1.gz line 98 supresses suppresses