dateutils 0.4.5-1.1 (main)
- 0.4.5-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 5:34:32 AM and took 12 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- dateutils_0.4.5-1.1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P license-problem-gfdl-non-official-text info/dateutils.texi invariant part is: with no invariant sections, with no front-cover texts, and with no back-cover texts
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- dateutils_0.4.5-1.1_amd64.deb (main)
- I spare-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/dateutils.dateutils.1.gz