commando 1.0.0-1 (main)
- 1.0.0-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 2:57:40 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- commando_1.0.0-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://pypi.debian.net/commando/commando-(..+)\.(?:zip|tgz|tbz|txz|(?:tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz))) (line 3)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.6 (released 2014-09-17) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-does-not-install-examples debian/examples
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing