clustalo 1.2.4-7 (main)
- 1.2.4-7 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 2:00:30 AM and took 10 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- clustalo_1.2.4-7.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.clustal.org/omega/clustal-omega-(.*)\.tar\.gz (line 3)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/array_out_of_bounds.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix_syntax.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/memory_leak.patch
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/clustalo.1
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- clustalo_1.2.4-7_amd64.deb (main)