cl-salza2 2.0.9-1.1 (main)
- 2.0.9-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 1:58:36 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- cl-salza2_2.0.9-1.1.dsc (main)
- W empty-short-license-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright (line 8)
- W no-newline-at-end debian/control
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 7
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.5 (released 2013-10-28) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- cl-salza2_2.0.9-1.1_all.deb (main)