cl-rfc2388 20130720+dfsg-1.1 (main)
- 20130720+dfsg-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 1:58:26 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- cl-rfc2388_20130720+dfsg-1.1.dsc (main)
- W empty-short-license-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright (line 10)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 7
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I missing-explanation-for-repacked-upstream-tarball debian/copyright
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.5 (released 2013-10-28) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing