cl-curry-compose-reader-macros 20171227-1.1 (main)
- 20171227-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 1:38:50 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- cl-curry-compose-reader-macros_20171227-1.1.dsc (main)
- W invalid-short-name-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gplv3 (line 8)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W no-versioned-debhelper-prerequisite 9
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- cl-curry-compose-reader-macros_20171227-1.1_all.deb (main)
- I synopsis-is-a-sentence "Reader macros for function partial application and composition."