cfingerd 1.4.3-5 (main)
- 1.4.3-5 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.4.3-3.2 (buster)
The run started on 6/22/2021, 2:01:53 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.260 are below.
- cfingerd_1.4.3-5.dsc (main)
- W debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-arch
- W debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-indep
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I no-dh-sequencer
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix_ftbfs.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/import_diff.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/reproducible-build.patch
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- cfingerd_1.4.3-5_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/sbin/cfingerd
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/sbin/userlist
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man5/cfingerd.conf.5.gz line 416 "allow to" "allow one to"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man5/cfingerd.conf.5.gz line 429 "allow to" "allow one to"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man5/cfingerd.conf.5.gz line 92 non-priviliged non-privileged
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man5/cfingerd.text.5.gz line 63 priviledges privileges
- X maintainer-script-supports-ancient-package-version preinst:16 1.3.2-8 (1998-04-11 < 2017-06-18)
- X missing-systemd-timer-for-cron-script etc/cron.weekly/cfingerd