celluloid 0.20-2 (main)
- 0.20-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 12:16:02 AM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- celluloid_0.20-2.dsc (main)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-3+ (line 15)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Priority" in package gnome-mpv
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/relax-gettext-version.patch
- I unused-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-3 (line 17)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- celluloid_0.20-2_amd64.deb (main)
- O hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/celluloid