calculix-ccx 2.17-3 (main)
- 2.17-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 11:36:17 PM and took 24 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- calculix-ccx_2.17-3.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.dhondt.de/ccx_(\d.*)\.src\.(?:tgz|tbz2|txz|tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz)) (line 2)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0003-Add-hardening-flag.patch
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/ccx.1
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- calculix-ccx_2.17-3_amd64.deb (main)
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/ccx requestes requests