bsdiff 4.3-22 (main)
- 4.3-22 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 11:19:51 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- bsdiff_4.3-22.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.daemonology.net/bsdiff/ (line 4)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 5)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- bsdiff_4.3-22_amd64.deb (main)
- O hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/bspatch