bluemindo 1.0~rc1-1 (main)
- 1.0~rc1-1 (experimental)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 10:35:46 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the experimental distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- bluemindo_1.0~rc1-1.dsc (main)
- W ancient-python-version-field X-Python3-Version 3.4
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://codingteam.net/project/bluemindo/download (line 4)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.6 (released 2014-09-17) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 75)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- bluemindo_1.0~rc1-1_all.deb (main)