bluedevil 4:5.23.5-1 (main)
The run started on 1/20/2022, 7:14:10 AM
and took 4.6 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- bluedevil_5.23.5-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal has 1 extra signature(s) for keyid D7574483BB57B18D [debian/upstream/signing-key.asc]
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal has 2 extra signature(s) for keyid F5675605C74E02CF [debian/upstream/signing-key.asc]
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal has 53 extra signature(s) for keyid FE0784117FBCE11D [debian/upstream/signing-key.asc]
- P update-debian-copyright 2011 vs 2022 [debian/copyright:91]
- bluedevil_5.23.5-1_amd64.deb (main)