bitlbee-facebook 1.2.2-1 (main)
- 1.2.2-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.2.1-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 10:27:07 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- bitlbee-facebook_1.2.2-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.0 (released 2017-08-21) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- bitlbee-plugin-facebook_1.2.2-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/bitlbee/facebook.so pres press