binclock 1.5-11 (main)
- 1.5-11 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 10:06:51 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- binclock_1.5-11.dsc (main)
- E backgrounded-test-command xvfb-run -a binclock -ln --color=off &
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2+ (line 13)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 (line 8)
- W superficial-tests
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.ngolde.de/binclock.html (line 2)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/20-hardening.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/30-build-cross.patch
- I unused-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 or gpl-2+ (line 15)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature