bgpq4 1.4-1 (main)
- 1.4-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.0.6-2 (bullseye)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 1:38:53 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.9 are below.
- bgpq4_1.4-1.dsc (main)
- W superfluous-file-pattern debian/copyright strlcpy.c (Files, line 10)
- W superfluous-file-pattern debian/copyright sys_queue.h (Files, line 14)
- W superfluous-file-pattern debian/copyright sys_tree.h (Files, line 18)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 188.8.131.52 (released 2020-03-27) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- bgpq4_1.4-1_amd64.deb (main)
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man8/bgpq4.8.gz (line 1) A .Bd directive has no matching .Ed (#325)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/bgpq4
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/bgpq4 "allow to" "allow one to"
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/bgpq4 upto up to
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man8/bgpq4.8.gz line 297 noone no one