bglibs 2.04+dfsg-2.1 (main)
- 2.04+dfsg-2.1 (bullseye, sid)
- 2.04+dfsg-2 (buster)
The run started on 7/15/2021, 9:46:07 PM and took 9 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- bglibs_2.04+dfsg-2.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 71 extra signature(s) for keyid E96FB2DC699980E8
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libbg-dev_2.04+dfsg-2.1_amd64.deb (main)
- libbg2_2.04+dfsg-2.1_amd64.deb (main)
- X exit-in-shared-library usr/lib/libbg.so.2.0.0