bbrun 1.6-8 (main)
- 1.6-8 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 9:58:23 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- bbrun_1.6-8.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.darkops.net/bbrun/bbrun-(.*)\.tar\.gz (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/clang-ftbfs.diff
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix_gcc10.patch
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/bbrun.1
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- bbrun_1.6-8_amd64.deb (main)