backupchecker 1.7-2 (main)
- 1.7-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 9:50:11 PM and took 10 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- backupchecker_1.7-2.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.7-2
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 18.104.22.168 (released 2014-11-17) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- backupchecker_1.7-2_all.deb (main)
- X application-in-library-section python usr/bin/backupchecker