babeld 1.9.1-1 (main)
- 1.9.1-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 9:49:09 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- babeld_1.9.1-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/~jch/software/files/ (line 3)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 13 extra signature(s) for keyid 2652C881EADB5526
- I unused-entry-in-debian-source-include-binaries debian/upstream/signing-key.pgp (line 1)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- babeld_1.9.1-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)