ayatana-indicator-sound 0.9.0-1 (main)
The run started on 1/20/2022, 6:47:47 AM
and took 5.5 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ayatana-indicator-sound_0.9.0-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target [debian/rules]
- P update-debian-copyright 2020 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:187]
- P very-long-line-length-in-source-file 21088 > 512 [tests/integration/Copy of test-sound.wav:139]
- P very-long-line-length-in-source-file 7775 > 512 [tests/integration/test-sound.wav:1]