apgdiff 2.6-1 (main)
- 2.6-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/2/2021, 9:23:25 PM and took 8 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- apgdiff_2.6-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-rules-parses-dpkg-parsechangelog (line 22)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.1 (released 2017-09-28) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I unused-override changelog-should-mention-nmu
- I unused-override source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P renamed-tag changelog-should-mention-nmu => no-nmu-in-changelog in line 1
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P source-contains-prebuilt-java-object releases/apgdiff-2.6.0.jar
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing