apertium-ita 0.10.0~r82237-2.1 (main)
- 0.10.0~r82237-2.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 4:59:32 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- apertium-ita_0.10.0~r82237-2.1.dsc (main)
- E missing-build-dependency-for-dh-addon autoreconf => dh-autoreconf | debhelper (>= 9.20160403~) | debhelper-compat
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.5 (released 2018-07-04) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- apertium-ita_0.10.0~r82237-2.1_all.deb (main)