All reports of obsolete-url-in-packaging for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
One of the package's packaging files points to a website or code hoster known to have frozen contents, to be closed soon or to have already closed.
Please look for the new upstream home of the package and update the packaging accordingly.
Sites previously hosted on code.google.com and codeplex.com were offered a migration to github.com, sites previously on gitorious.org were offered a migration to gitlab.com, sites previously hosted on fedorahosted.org were offered a migration to pagure.io. You might want to look there first.
Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
Check: obsolete-sites, Type: source
Emitted (non-overridden): 8, overridden: 0, total: 8
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
dist 1:3.5-236-0.1 (source) (Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>)
- debian/watch http://search.cpan.org//CPAN/authors/id/R/RA/RAM/dist-(.*)\.tar\.gz
ebook-tools 0.2.2-4 (source) (Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- debian/copyright https://code.google.com/p/epub-samples/wiki/SamplesListing,
libgraphics-colornames-perl 2.11-7.1 (source) (Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>)
- debian/control http://search.cpan.org/~rrwo/Graphics-ColorNames-2.11/lib/Graphics/ColorNames.pm
- debian/copyright http://search.cpan.org/~rrwo/
libjsr305-java 0.1~+svn49-10 (source) (Debian Java Maintainers <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- debian/control http://code.google.com/p/jsr-305/
pyp 2.12-2 (source) (Python Applications Packaging Team <email@example.com>)
- debian/control http://code.google.com/p/pyp
- debian/copyright http://code.google.com/p/pyp
- debian/copyright http://pyp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk