All reports of arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
The package contains a binary or object file but is tagged Architecture: all.
If this package contains binaries or objects for cross-compiling or binary blobs for other purposes independent of the host architecture (such as BIOS updates or firmware), please add a Lintian override.
Severity: serious, Certainty: possible
Check: binaries, Type: binary, udeb
Emitted (non-overridden): 0, overridden: 5, total: 5
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
afl++-doc 2.60c-1 (binary) (Debian Security Tools <email@example.com>) overridden
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/afl/testcases/archives/common/ar/small_archive.a
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/afl/testcases/others/elf/small_exec.elf
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/vuln_samples/file-fpu-exception.elf
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/vuln_samples/strings-bfd-badptr.elf
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/vuln_samples/strings-bfd-badptr2.elf