All reports of arch-dependent-file-in-usr-share for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
This package installs an ELF binary in the /usr/share hierarchy, which is reserved for architecture-independent files.
Refer to Filesystem Hierarchy Standard (/usr/share : Architecture-independent data) for details.
Severity: serious, Certainty: certain
Check: binaries, Type: binary, udeb
Emitted (non-overridden): 0, overridden: 5, total: 5
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
afl++-doc 2.60c-1 (binary) (Debian Security Tools <email@example.com>) overridden
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/afl/testcases/archives/common/ar/small_archive.a
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/afl/testcases/others/elf/small_exec.elf
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/vuln_samples/file-fpu-exception.elf
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/vuln_samples/strings-bfd-badptr.elf
- O usr/share/doc/afl++-doc/vuln_samples/strings-bfd-badptr2.elf