At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
speakup-tools (1:0.0~git20121016.1-5) [Uploader] §
- gpl-2+ (paragraph at line 10)
- gpl-2+ (paragraph at line 16)
- gpl-2+ (paragraph at line 22)
- gpl-2+ (paragraph at line 29)
speech-tools (1:2.5.0-5) [Uploader] §
- debian/patches/hardening.diff "allows to" "allows one to"
- debian/patches/wave_save_parts.diff splitted split
- debian/patches/wave_save_parts_alaw.diff "allows to" "allows one to"
- vcs-browser https://anonscm.debian.org/git/tts/speech-tools.git
- vcs-git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/tts/speech-tools.git
speechd-up (0.5~20110719-7) [Uploader] §
- vcs-browser https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-a11y/speechd-up.git
- vcs-git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-a11y/speechd-up.git