Debian CMake Team
At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Debian CMake Team <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
cmake (3.13.4-1) §
- W emacsen-common-without-dh-elpa
- usr/share/man/man7/cmake-modules.7.gz 9260: warning: macro '/configure' not defined
- usr/share/man/man7/cmake-properties.7.gz 1186: can't open 'libraries.': No such file or directory
- usr/share/man/man7/cmake-server.7.gz 665: warning: macro 'PDB' not defined (possibly missing space after 'PD')
- usr/share/man/man7/cpack-generators.7.gz 71: warning [p 1, 6.0i]: cannot adjust line