At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Thomas Bechtold <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
ruby-rspec-puppet (2.6.1-1) [Uploader] §
- 4.0.0 (released 2017-05-28) (current is 4.4.1)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- vcs-browser https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-rspec-puppet.git
- vcs-git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-rspec-puppet.git