At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by David Prévot <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
php-enum (2.3.1-1) [Uploader] §
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- vcs-browser https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-php/php-enum.git
- vcs-git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-php/php-enum.git