At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Alessio Garzi <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
guake-indicator (1.4-1) §
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- 4.2.0 (released 2018-08-02) (current is 4.4.1)
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing