At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Frank Neuber <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
pcsc-cyberjack (3.99.5final.sp09-2) §
- 3.9.5 (released 2013-10-28) (current is 4.3.0)
- vcs-browser http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/pcsc-cyberjack.git
- vcs-git git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/pcsc-cyberjack.git
- usr/share/man/cyberjack.8.gz [amd64, i386]
- W package-has-unnecessary-activation-of-ldconfig-trigger
- Acknoledge Acknowledge [amd64, i386]