At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by sbuild maintainers <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
sbuild (0.77.1-2) §
- usr/share/man/man5/buildd.conf.5.gz 19: warning [p 1, 5.8i]: can't break line
- postinst:50 'grep ^sbuild: /etc/group'
- postinst:52 'grep ^sbuild: /etc/group'
- usr/share/man/man5/sbuild.conf.5.gz 39: warning [p 1, 7.7i]: can't break line
- usr/share/man/man7/sbuild-setup.7.gz 61: warning [p 1, 7.0i]: cannot adjust line