At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Robin Cornelius <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
xmlrpc-epi (0.54.2-1.2) §
- 3.9.2 (released 2011-04-07) (current is 4.3.0)
- W debian-rules-should-not-set-CFLAGS-from-noopt
- W missing-debian-source-format
- W priority-extra-is-replaced-by-priority-optional
- therefor therefore [amd64, i386]