At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Dustin Kirkland <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
- (Depends: python)
- usr/share/man/man1/euca-run-instances.1.gz 136: warning [p 2, 9.8i]: cannot adjust line
- usr/share/man/man1/euwatch-put-metric-alarm.1.gz 8: warning [p 1, 1.7i, div `an-div', 0.0i]: cannot adjust line
- usr/share/man/man5/euca2ools.ini.5.gz A .Bl directive has no matching .El (#218)
- usr/share/man/man7/euca2ools.7.gz Using a macro as first argument cancels effect of .Va (#17)
- 3.9.5 (current is 4.1.2)
- documenation documentation