At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by James Westby <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
gnutls28 (3.6.9-4) [Uploader] §
- usr/share/man/man3/gnutls_pkcs11_obj_list_import_url3.3.gz 31: warning [p 1, 7.0i]: cannot adjust line
- usr/share/man/man3/gnutls_pkcs11_obj_list_import_url4.3.gz 27: warning [p 1, 6.2i]: cannot adjust line
- usr/share/man/man3/gnutls_priority_init2.3.gz 97: warning [p 2, 6.2i]: can't break line
- usr/share/man/man3/gnutls_set_default_priority_append.3.gz 26: name expected (got a special character): treated as missing
- on symbol GNUTLS_PRIVATE_3_4@GNUTLS_PRIVATE_3_4 and 47 others