At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Joel Fenwick <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
python-escript (5.2-4) [Uploader] §
- W changelog-should-mention-nmu
- debian/patches/32bitboostextract unitialized uninitialized
- debian/patches/exception.patch wiht with
- vcs-browser https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/python-escript.git
- vcs-git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/python-escript.git