At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Harald Dunkel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
network-manager-strongswan (1.4.4-2) §
- 4.0.0 (released 2017-05-28) (current is 4.4.0)
- usr/share/appdata/NetworkManager-strongswan.appdata.xml [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/NetworkManager/libnm-vpn-plugin-strongswan.la [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/NetworkManager/libnm-vpn-plugin-strongswan.la [amd64, i386]
- W priority-extra-is-replaced-by-priority-optional