At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Florent Angly <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
grinder (0.5.4-4) [Uploader] §
- W changelog-should-mention-nmu
- vcs-browser https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/grinder.git
- vcs-git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/grinder.git
- usr/bin/average_genome_size (#!/usr/bin/env perl != /usr/bin/perl)
- usr/bin/change_paired_read_orientation (#!/usr/bin/env perl != /usr/bin/perl)
- usr/bin/grinder (#!/usr/bin/env perl != /usr/bin/perl)