At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Fabien Boucher <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
pylibssh2 (1.0.0-1.2) §
- 3.8.4 (released 2010-01-27) (current is 4.3.0)
pylogsparser (0.4-1) §
- 3.9.2 (released 2011-04-07) (current is 4.3.0)
- lgpl-2.1+ (paragraph at line 13)
- lgpl-2.1+ (paragraph at line 20)
- lgpl-2.1+ (paragraph at line 28)