At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Djihed Afifi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
tclgeoip (0.2-1.1) §
- 3.7.2 (released 2006-05-03) (current is 4.3.0)
- line 49
- W debian-rules-should-not-set-CFLAGS-from-noopt
- W dh-clean-k-is-deprecated
- W missing-debian-source-format
- usr/lib/tclgeoip0.2/libtclgeoip0.2.so [amd64, i386]