At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Cyril Lavier <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
audacious (3.10.1-1) [Uploader] §
- W changelog-should-mention-nmu
- contrib/audacious.appdata.xml (cc0-1.0 != bsd-2-clause)
- license (paragraph at line 32)
- audacious -> audacious-plugins
- on symbol _Z14str_insert_intR9StringBufii@Base and 12 others [amd64, i386]