At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Christopher Reichert <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
haskell-th-expand-syns (0.4.4.0-3) [Uploader] §
- W changelog-should-mention-nmu
- line 30: Continuation line outside a paragraph (maybe line 29 should be " .").
libghc-th-expand-syns-dev (0.4.4.0-3+b2; main)
- E description-contains-invalid-control-statement
- W description-starts-with-leading-spaces
- E description-synopsis-is-duplicated