At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Bernd Schubert <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
unionfs-fuse (1.0-1) §
- 3.9.6 (released 2014-09-17) (current is 4.3.0)
- W debian-rules-should-not-set-CFLAGS-from-noopt
unionfs-fuse (1.0-1+b1; main)
- usr/bin/unionfs-fuse [amd64, i386]
- usr/bin/unionfsctl [amd64, i386]
- usr/sbin/mount.unionfs [amd64, i386]