At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Aaron Zauner <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
lmod (6.6-0.2) §
- configure.ac (line 550)
- dh ... --with autotools-dev (line 11)
- usr/share/man/man1/module.1.gz 140: warning [p 3, 9.3i]: can't break line
- csh => tcsh | csh | c-shell (usr/share/lmod/6.6/init/csh) #!/bin/csh
- csh => tcsh | csh | c-shell (usr/share/lmod/6.6/init/cshrc) #!/bin/csh
- csh => tcsh | csh | c-shell (usr/share/lmod/6.6/init/tcsh) #!/bin/csh