At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Albert Huang <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the full report, including info, experimental and overridden tags. Also see their QA overview.
pybluez (0.22-1) [Uploader] §
- 3.9.5 (released 2013-10-28) (current is 4.2.0)
- W debian-rules-should-not-set-CFLAGS-from-noopt
- dh_python2 => dh-python
- W missing-debian-source-format
- vcs-browser http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-bluetooth/packages/pybluez/trunk
- vcs-svn svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-bluetooth/packages/pybluez/trunk