At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Valentin Gutierrez <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
prometheus-trafficserver-exporter (0.3.2-1) [Uploader] §
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- usr/share/man/man1/prometheus-trafficserver-exporter.1.gz connnection connection