At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Simon Quigley <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
caja-seahorse (1.18.4-2) [Uploader] §
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 4.4.0)
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing