At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Tobias Winchen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
engauge-digitizer (10.10+ds.1-1) §
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- dev/gnome/engauge-digitizer.appdata.xml (cc0 != gpl-2+)
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing