At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Anton Balashov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
curseofwar (1.1.8-3) §
- 3.9.4 (released 2012-09-19) (current is 4.2.1)
- P debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- debian/changelog (line 6)
- debian/rules (line 20)
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing